Episode 13: Title: Reframing your Perceptions with Anita Kyle
Jul 09, 2020
On today’s episode of Fast Lane with Sara Jayne, Sara talks with Anita Kyle, owner of Angel of Hearts Wellness based in Phoenix, AZ. Anita does emotional intelligence perception reframing to get to the root cause of a person’s diagnosis. Anita explains how she uses Zyto EVOX technology to explore how past trauma and baggage can impact current health and wellness, and how she can help people overcome these things to reach a more healthful state.
- Perception has a powerful impact on our life.
- Anita uses something called Zyto EVOX technology for perception reframing.
- Zyto EVOX can help people sort through things that have happened to them in their lives and determine how they are still being affected.
- Zyto EVOX uses the same technology that’s in a lie detector test.
- Anita also does a balancer scan to determine what their stressors are and what emotions are out of range.
- EVOX helps you respond to stressors in your life differently so you can be more calm.
- Health, relationships, and performance are the top 3 things that Zyto EVOX helps.
- If someone is chronically fatigued, how can you help them?
- EVOX tells you what your body wants to hear to help you create affirmations for yourself.
- Have you ever helped someone with chronic acid reflux?
- What is the emotion that goes with the stomach?
- Is there a certain event in your life that led you to EVOX and starting your own business?
- What is the most common thing people come to you for?
- People often come to get help with releasing baggage they’ve been holding on to for many years.
- It can help to tell yourself the opposite of how you are actually feeling as a way of lifting yourself up.
- Anita has worked with people who have a wide variety of traumas and diagnoses, including childhood abuse, cancer, and others.
- Anita can also offer virtual sessions.
- Anita believes that a large part of EVOX is bringing people hope.
3 Key Points:
- Zyto EVOX therapy is a technology that can help people work through past trauma or and determine the root cause of their illness.
- All our body parts have their own associated emotion.
- Affirmations can help with perception reframing by telling your body what it wants to hear.