Episode 12: Adventure in Medora, ND with Justin Fisk
Jul 02, 2020
During today’s episode of Fast Lane with Sara Jayne, Sara speaks with Justin Fisk, Marketing & Communications Director for the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation. Justin Fisk talks about the creation of the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, the reasons why Medora is a wonderful place for a family vacation, and the unique attractions to enjoy while in Medora.
- Justin Fisk explains the connection between Theodore Roosevelt and Medora.
- How did Medora become a destination?
- The atmosphere among the actors is like a family.
- Why is Medora a great place for family vacations?
- Medora is full of places to shop for western wear clothing and boots.
- What is the population like and the golfing experience?
- Justin Fisk talks about the 150-mile trail.
- If Justin Fisk went to Medora for the day, what would he do?
- What should we know about the Medora Gospel Brunch?
- What are some other Medora gems to come see?
- Medora improves but feels like it is timeless and hasn’t changed.
3 Key Points:
- Medora is great for family vacations because of the Medora musicals and to go see the Badlands, and the only national park in North Dakota, which is Medora at the south unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
- Unlike most musicals, Medora musicals go for over 100 days in a row.
- The population in Medora is about 130 people.